Do you have a child that naps at school or daycare?
This quick, 5 minute sewing project ensures that a beloved stuffie/lovey will not be separated from your child’s napping blanket.
- sewing machine (or needle)
- fabric pocket (I used a fabric bag which came with a set of bed sheets)
- machine sew the top edge of the fabric pocket along one corner of the blanket
- sew a button hole into the over-flap and a corresponding button on the pocket front
- tuck your child’s lovey in the pocket, button up tight and you’re set for napping away from home