The centerpiece of a child’s Dol/First Birthday celebration is the Dol-sang, or Dol Table which represents hope for a bountiful future.
This is my third Dol table and I think there has been definite improvement in the table setting (and my photography).
- IKEA Visionar Hanging Paper Decorations
- Year of the Horse Image
- Flower arrangements (I buy cut flowers from Trader Joe’s and create the arrangements myself)
- Trifle Bowl
- Cake Stand & Cake Pedestal
- IKEA Skack Serving Bowl
- Round platters
- Fruit: grapefruit, plums, mini watermelon, red grapes, avocados, bartlet pears, peaches, golden melon, mandarin oranges, strawberries, oranges, limes, lemons, pineapple, granny smith apples, blueberries, rainier cherries
- Cakes: tiramisu, duk (korean rice cake & pastries), macaroons, passion fruit tart
you may also be interested in