I am not one of those people that can portion batter to have enough at the end to fill an entire waffle well.
So my last waffle is always ugly.
That said, I find it to be the tastiest waffle of the entire batch because it has extra crispy bits and soft doughy bits.
- 1 1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp of melted salted butter
- coconut spray oil
- maple syrup
- powdered sugar
- frozen blueberries, warmed up in the microwave
- whipped cream
- mix all ingredients together except coconut spray oil
- prep waffle iron and spray with coconut spray oil (or other spray oil)
- fill waffle iron well and bake
- top waffle with whipped cream, warm blueberries, powdered sugar and a drizzle of maple syrup